NEXT SESSION: RPA ONLINE BREAKFAST MEETING – 23 SEPTEMBER 2021
We spent the first 2 months of 2021 researching and chatting with 75+ SSC leaders from across the entire CEE region and we realized that we still have no clue about when we will be able to run our beloved “live / physical” conferences again.
So the idea struck to work on a new project and put together meaningful virtual meetings, meaning (to take the words out of our participants’ mouths), to keep on delivering the “Connect Minds’ no B.S.” experience that focuses on fueling the exchange among peers from the region on the current most pressing issues faced by SSC/GBS organizations.
This is how the Connect Minds’ Online Breakfast Meetings Series was born.
Each day of every second week of the month, for 1 hour only from 9 to 10 am, join us to hear from best practices and experience sharing in master data on Mondays, P2P on Tuesdays, O2C on Wednesdays, RPA on Thursdays and Strategic SSC Management on Fridays!
You will find all the details of each session (programs, timings, speakers, etc.) by clicking on the respective dates here below!
- Master data management in SSC – Mondays 12 April / 10 May / 7 June / 18 October
- Source-to-pay process optimization – Tuesdays 13 April / 11 May / 8 June / 19 October
- Order-to-cash process optimization – Wednesdays 14 April / 12 May / 9 June / 20 October
- Automation / Robotic Process Automation in SSC – Thursdays 15 April / 13 May / 10 June / 23 September / 21 October
- Strategic management / Future of SSCs in the region – Fridays 16 April / 14 May / 11 June / 22 October
So, sure, we all agree that virtual meetings cannot replace live events, but it is better than nothing awaiting for the time to meet again… plus, it is free to attend for all SSC employees, so we are hoping to see many of you online!
Click right below and register for all the sessions you want!*
By the way, the more the merrier, so feel free to share the info with your peers if you think it can be relevant for them too, we will be covering topics for (almost) everyone!
*The meetings are free of charge for SSC/GBS employees only. First come, first served basis, there is a possibility for the event to be full by the time of registration.